The nomination period for the upcoming elections is now closed. Thank you to all who participated in the process and either nominated someone or allowed their names to stand for election.
There are 4 positions that are acclaimed and will not require an election.
Congratulations to the following:
- Sister Trish Sinclair has been acclaimed as National Vice-President
- Sister Karri Patterson has been acclaimed as Treasurer
- Sister Helene Chevalier-Lattanzio has been acclaimed as Three Year Trustee
- Sister Cindy Boulet has been acclaimed as Two Year Trustee
The following is a list of the positions and nominees that will have an election.
- Sister Daniela Greco (Ontario)
- Brother Alex Hernandez (Manitoba)
- Sister Tammy Laurin (National)
- Sister Sandra Lenuik (BC)
- Sister Heather Farrow (National)
- Sister Annalyn Jimeno (Manitoba)
- Sister Rachel Roberts (BC)
TRUSTEE (ONE YEAR):
- Sister Mary Elizabeth Archer (Alberta)
- Sister Isabelle Gendron (National)
- Sister Michelle Leblanc (Maritimes)
The election for the above positions will commence on December 3 and run until December 10, 2018. Ballots will be sent via email using Big Pulse. If you do not receive a ballot on December 3, please contact your RVP.
Bios for the candidates will begin to be posted tomorrow.
Congratulations to those acclaimed and good luck to all the candidates!